Elkmont Salem Antique Oak Gel Fireplace - Holly and MartinItem Code: HOLLY-37-242-031-6-25
Regular:$759.00Sale:$479.99 (You Save 37%)
Because this item is so popular, it is on backorder until March 24, 2014. Orders are filled in the order they are received. If you are interested in this piece, we suggest placing your order to get the earliest available delivery.
Product DescriptionBeautifully rustic, this antique oak fireplace exudes character and style. The stunning wood grain is further enhanced with aged distressing such as worm holes and small marks and imperfections making each piece unique. The faux slate front has a stunning pattern of tiles that arch across the front creating this true masterpiece. Portability and ease of assembly are just two of the reasons why our fireplace mantels are perfect for your home. Requiring no electrician or contractor for installation allows instant remodeling without the usual mess or expense. In addition to your living room or bedroom, try moving this fireplace to your dining room for romantic dinners or complement your media room with a ventless fireplace below your flat screen television. Use this great functional fireplace to make your home a more welcoming environment.
- Salem Antique Oak Finish
- Beautiful media room accent
- Mantel supports up to 85lbs
- Accommodates up to a 42" flat screen TV
- Wood is distressed with worm holes and imperfections to add character
- Constructed of China oak and MDF with PB
- Assembly required
- None of the mess of a wood burning fireplace
- FireGlo Gel Fuel Snaps and Crackles like real wood (fuel not included)
- Emits no smoke, odor, or ash
- Holds up to 3 cans of gel fuel simultaneously for a full bodied 6-8" flame
- Each can of FireGlo produces up to 3000 BTU
- Supplements heat to save on energy consumption
- Includes Firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit
Salem Antique Oak
45.5"(W) x 14.5"(D) x 40"(H)
This product is covered under a 1-year parts only manufacturer's warranty. Additional warranty information included in packaging. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this product's warranty.