Logan Electric Fireplace with Bookcases in Mahogany - Holly and MartinProduct Id: 421986 Phone Code: D6D8-A487
Regular: $1,189.00 Sale: $749.99 (You Save 37%)
Usually ships in 1 to 2 Days
Product DescriptionFor the person who loves to curl up with a good book by the fire, this Mahogany fireplace accommodates perfectly. On each side there is a bookshelf to display your favorite classic books. The mantel itself is adorned with tall slender fluted columns on either side of the firebox, traditional crown molding, and a symmetrical medallion applique. Portability and ease of assembly are just two of the reasons why our fireplace mantels are perfect for your home. Requiring no electrician or contractor for installation allows instant remodeling without the usual mess or expense. In addition to your living room or bedroom, try moving this fireplace to your dining room for romantic dinners or compliment your media room with a ventless fireplace below your flat screen television. Use this great functional fireplace to make your home a more welcoming environment.
- Four adjustable shelves can move up or down 2"
- Beautiful media room accent
- Mantel supports up to 85lbs.
- Compliment your media room with a ventless fireplace below your flat screen television
- Remote control (2 AAA Batteries Required)
- Realistic flickering flame effect
- Long life LED lights
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 Amp
- Easy to use adjustable thermostat
- Safety thermal overload protector
- Adjustable flame brightness control
- Plugs into Standard Wall Outlet
- Tested to heat 1500 Cubic Feet in only 24 minutes (14'x14'x8')
- Uses about the same energy as a coffee maker
- 100% energy efficient with low operating costs
- Produces zero emissions or pollutants
- Eco Friendly, consuming no wood or fossil fuels
- No combustion, glass remains cool to the touch
Overall: 70.25"(W) x 14"(D) x 42.25"(H)
Bookshelves: 13.25"(W) x 10.75"(D) x 39.5"(H) each
Each Shelf: 10"(W) x 8.5"(D) x 10"(H)
Firebox front: 23"(W) x 20"(H)
WARNING: positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox. It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.