Rocker Recliner - 4130-2Item Code: CNP-4130-2-B
Product DescriptionThis item features a unique and exhaustive production process ensuring that you get the finest product available; Front porch extends across and ties both arms together for improved stability, four seat tie downs added to prevent seat roll-off and lasting comfort cushion, a flex-o-lator grid to the wider width recliners that will be attached to the top of the spring to enhance comfort, full length plywood re-enforcement block to tie all arm rails together at rear for additional durability, a rear bolt to attach side seat rail to steel seat box, double reinforcement, and side porch to improve seat strength.
- Tomorrow's contemporary styling
- Hot selling two-over-two design
- Top grain leather with baseball stitching
- Material: Top Grain Leather / Vinyl
- Omega Reclining Mechanism - with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
- 100% Steel Seat Box - the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct Drive Cross Bar - ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- The best quality frame in the industry!
- Unitized Steel Base - the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring System - Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade - eight gauge sinuous No-Sag™ steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (Not Staples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.
- Comfort... Adding a flex-o-lator grid to the wider width recliners that will be attached to the top of the spring to enhance comfort.
- Stability... Front porch extends across and ties both arms together for improved stability.
- Durability... Added full length plywood re-enforcement block to tie arm rails together at rear for additional durability.
- Strength... Added side porch to improve seat strength.
- Four (4) seat tie downs added to prevent seat roll-off and lasting comfort cushion.
- Adding a rear bolt to attach side seat rail to steel seat box. Double reinforcement.
41"(H) x 39"(W) x 40"(D)
Recliner mechanisms are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. Cushion foams and filling materials are warranted against defective material or workmanship for 3 years. Frames, springs and sleeper mechanisms, and mattresses are covered by a 5-year warranty. Leather and fabrics are covered by a 1-year limited warranty. Electric motors and electrical systems are covered by a 3-year warranty. All other parts not specifically listed are covered by a 1-year warranty. Additional warranty information included in packaging. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this product's warranty.