Futon Furniture Set in Honey Oak - Montego - FSET-14Item Code: EL-ST-FSET-14
Product DescriptionImage may show all-wood decks, however the Full-Size and Jr. Twin Chair Futon will have black metal seat and back decks, not wood.
Shown with optional Mattresses and Covers, sold separately.
Smooth and curvaceous is simply how to describe the beauty and decor of our Montego futon frame convertible. This is a frame style that reveals a hint of cultural design, but does it in a vague manner. Some see it influenced by African design while others see a hint of Asian style. We like to consider both for our inspiration. The arms of the Montego feature curved wood components that are smooth-edged and nicely coated with either walnut or honey oak finish. The overall look and feel of the Montego is subtle culture mixed with timeless design. The futon cover you choose will bring out the look you are trying to achieve.
- 1 x Futon Frame - Montego Full Size Metal Wood Futon in Honey Oak (35-3814-010)
- 1 x Futon Chair Frame - Montego Jr. Twin Chair Metal Wood in Honey Oak (35-3802-010)
- 1 x Futon Chair Ottoman Frame - Jr. Twin Ottoman in Honey Oak (38-4000-010)
- 1 x Coffee Table in Honey Oak - Mission (38-2044-010)
- 1 x End Table in Honey Oak - Mission (38-1044-010)
- Curvaceous and smooth design
- Borderlines traditional and contemporary
- Complimenting timeless look
- Quality and durable hardwood
- Wood plugs hide hardware
- Material: plantation hardwood and metal
- Easy to assemble
- Futon Frame: 83.34"(L) x 36"(W) x 34"(H)
- Futon Chair Frame: 37"(L) x 35 1/4"(W) x 32 1/2"(H)
- Ottoman Frame: 28"(L) x 20 1/2"(W) x 14 1/2"(H)
- Coffee Table: 48"(L) x 24"(W) x 15"(H)
- End Table: 24"(L) x 24"(W) x 19"(H)
This product is covered under a limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Additional warranty information included in packaging. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this product's warranty.