Mercer Baby Furniture Set 2 - DaVinci Furniture - BABYSET-17Item Code: MDB-BABYSET-17
Regular:$1,079.00Sale:$798.00 (You Save 26%)
Discontinued. Ships from Montebello, CA.
Product DescriptionPlease call to check the availability of your desired color.
Shown in Two Tone Espresso/White finish.
Shown with optional Storage Unit, sold separately.
The Mercer Collection of beautiful youth furniture is built to last a lifetime. The fun and contemporary design will make your modern nursery one of a kind. Cleverly designed to change form and function with your child's growth. Start your newborn's nursery with the 3 in 1 Convertible Crib with under crib drawer for extra storage, complemented by a matching changer. Add a 3-drawer changer and the 5-drawer dresser and the room is complete. As your baby grows, convert the crib to a toddler bed with the safety guard rail included or remove the safety guard rail for a charming day bed, perfect for the playroom. Furnish your complete nursery with any of the Mercer collection pieces. The complete look and craftsmanship of this collection would make any nursery unique.
- 1 x Mercer 3-in-1 Convertible Crib (M6801)
- 1 x Modo 3-Drawer Dresser/Changer (M6723)
- Crib Features:
- Beautiful and modern Crib is the perfect piece for a contemporary nursery
- Non-toxic finish
- Static sides with no moving parts
- Toddler guard rail included
- 3-Drawer Dresser/Changer Features:
- Made of Solid New Zealand Pine wood and Non-toxic finish
- Metal drawer glides allow for smooth opening and closing of drawers
- Three big drawers have ample storage space
- Recommended M5319 changer pad sold separately
- Crib: 54"(W) x 30"(D) x 35"(H)
- 3-Drawer Dresser/Changer: 33.5"(W) x 19"(D) x 36"(H)
This product is covered under a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Additional warranty information included in packaging. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this product's warranty.
Product Reviews:1 user rated out of 5 stars
Loved it when I saw it...the 2-tone look is great and like it once I got it. It was easy to assemble and fits well together. The only down side is that the drawers are a bit flimsy and the dresser is not wide enough but it does the job. - New baby girl