Riverside Furniture - Windridge - MirrorProduct Id: 433243 Phone Code: E2A6-FD51
Product DescriptionRiverside's products are designed and constructed for use in the home and are generally not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not considered to be household usage.
It's the cabinetmaker's choice for making drawer joints that won't pull apart over the years. Riverside craftsmen dovetail joints both in the front and the back of the drawer. We spend a little more time here so that drawers will hold 'stuff' for years to come.
You'll appreciate the multiple-step application of Riverside's furniture finishes. Their finishing processes involve several steps of hand sanding, applications of several types of finishing coats, padding and polishing.
- Finish: Sagamore Burnished Ash
- Distress Level: Heavy
- Materials: Constructed of hardwood solid and Ash veneer
- Left door with a framed, beveled-edge mirror insert conceals two adjustable shelves and a fixed center shelf
- Drawers have dovetail joinery and ballbearing extension guides
- Bottom/right drawer has a Cedar veneer bottom, all others are felt-lined
- Tip restraining hardware
- Overall product dimensions: 61.75" H x 47" W x 19" D; Weight: 252 lbs.