Riverside Furniture - Castlewood - ChestProduct Id: 388542 Phone Code: D221-9F95
Riverside's products are designed and constructed for use in the home and are generally not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not considered to be household usage.
Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in our products and allows us to meet the wide range of design and budget requirements of our customers. The construction of our core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes. The use of these materials allows Riverside to design heirloom quality furnishings that are not only beautiful, but will increase in value through the years.
- Door encloses two adjustable shelves
- Top right open storage area with an adjustable shelf and wiring access/ventilation cutouts
- All drawers have dovetail construction and ballbearing extension guides
- Two bottom drawers have Cedar veneer bottoms, all others are felt-lined
- Tip restraining hardware
- Base levelers
- Dimension: 50D" x 50.75H" x 18W"