Riverside Furniture - Coventry - DresserProduct Id: 388473 Phone Code: 3646-7722
Riverside's products are designed and constructed for use in the home and are generally not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not considered to be household usage.
Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in our products and allows us to meet the wide range of design and budget requirements of our customers. The construction of our core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes. The use of these materials allows Riverside to design heirloom quality furnishings that are not only beautiful, but will increase in value through the years.
- Shuttered doors each enclose an adjustable shelf
- Drawers have dovetail construction and ballbearing extension guides
- Bottom drawer has a Cedar veneer bottom, all others are felt-lined
- Tip restraining hardware
- Framed, beveled-edge mirror
- Attaches to dresser with included bolts and two upright support rails
- Dresser Dimension: 62D" x 39.75H" x 19W"
- Mirror Dimension: 38.5D" x 39H" x 3.25W"