Riverside Furniture - Coventry - Computer DeskProduct Id: 388465 Phone Code: 9A72-6459
Riverside's products are designed and constructed for use in the home and are generally not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not considered to be household usage.
Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in our products and allows us to meet the wide range of design and budget requirements of our customers. The construction of our core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes. The use of these materials allows Riverside to design heirloom quality furnishings that are not only beautiful, but will increase in value through the years.
- Top/center drop-front drawer with ballbearing extension guides, removable pencil tray, and 2-outlet powerbar
- Two outside drawers with dovetail construction, felt-lined bottoms, and ballbearing extension guides
- Two outside shuttered doors each have an adjustable shelf, and right door has a bottom pull-out shelf on ballbearing extension guides
- Kneehole bottom shelf
- Two outside framed-glass doors each contain an adjustable glass shelf, and accent light with touch switch
- Open center section with an adjustable shelf, and wiring access hole with grommet and cap
- Two small storage drawers on ballbearing extension guides
- A task/work light behind top/center apron
- Credenza Dimension: 64.5D" x 30.5H" x 24W"
- Hutch Dimension: 67.75D" x 49.5H" x 15W"