Riverside Furniture - Coventry - Computer DeskProduct Id: 388463 Phone Code: 25B0-DB5F
Riverside's products are designed and constructed for use in the home and are generally not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not considered to be household usage.
Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in our products and allows us to meet the wide range of design and budget requirements of our customers. The construction of our core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes. The use of these materials allows Riverside to design heirloom quality furnishings that are not only beautiful, but will increase in value through the years.
- Two outside drawers with dovetail construction
- Center top panel has 4 partitioned sections, 3 of the sections are charging areas containing a wiring access hole with grommet and cap
- Center top panel slides forward to reveal a 3-outlet corded powerbar, and wiring access hole with grommet and cap in the back panel
- Each outside bottom section has two removable dividers
- Top/right drop-front drawer with ballbearing extension guides, removable pencil tray, and 2-outlet powerbar
- Top/left storage & bottom/right file drawer with dovetail construction, and ballbearing extension guides
- Top/left drawer has a felt-lined bottom, and bottom/right file drawer accepts letter or legal size files
- Left shuttered door conceals an adjustable shelf
- Dimension: 48.25D" x 12.75H" x 9.5W"