Riverside Furniture - Bristol Court - Office ChairProduct Id: 388449 Phone Code: 867A-2EF0
Riverside's products are designed and constructed for use in the home and are generally not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not considered to be household usage.
Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in our products and allows us to meet the wide range of design and budget requirements of our customers. The construction of our core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes. The use of these materials allows Riverside to design heirloom quality furnishings that are not only beautiful, but will increase in value through the years.
- Synthetic leather covered seat cushion and back rest
- Gas lift height adjustment handle
- Adjustable seat height from floor: 18 1/2" - 22 1/2"
- Adjustable arm height from floor: 25 1/4" - 29 1/4" and between arms: 21 1/2"
- Swivel and five-prong tilt base with rocker tension adjustment knob
- Equipped with casters for convenient mobility. Never roll casters on unprotected hardwood or vinyl flooring
- Dimension: 24.25D" x 40H" x 26.5W"