Riverside Furniture - Bristol Court - Computer DeskProduct Id: 388446 Phone Code: DB35-0670
Riverside's products are designed and constructed for use in the home and are generally not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not considered to be household usage.
Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in our products and allows us to meet the wide range of design and budget requirements of our customers. The construction of our core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes. The use of these materials allows Riverside to design heirloom quality furnishings that are not only beautiful, but will increase in value through the years.
- Drop-front knee drawer with 2-outlet powerbar, removable pencil tray, wiring access hole
- All pedestal drawers with dovetail construction, and ballbearing extension guides
- Left/right top and left/center drawer have felt-lined bottoms, plus left/center drawer has removable/adjustable dividers
- Left/bottom file drawer with lock accepts letter or legal size files
- Right door encloses an adjustable shelf, and bottom pullout shelf on ballbearing extension guides
- Fixed knee-hole bottom shelf
- Interior wiring access cutouts
- Hutch has two outside framed-glass doors each contain two adjustable glass shelves with plate groove, and an accent light in top, open center storage area with a fixed shelf, and a wiring access hole with a grommet and cap
- Credenza Dimension: 64D" x 30.5H" x 25W"
- Hutch Dimension: 67.75D" x 51.5H" x 16.25W"