Riverside Furniture - Bristol Court - Executive DeskProduct Id: 388444 Phone Code: 7F4A-F915
Riverside's products are designed and constructed for use in the home and are generally not intended for rental, commercial, institutional or other applications not considered to be household usage.
Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in our products and allows us to meet the wide range of design and budget requirements of our customers. The construction of our core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes. The use of these materials allows Riverside to design heirloom quality furnishings that are not only beautiful, but will increase in value through the years.
- Wiring access hole with grommet and cap in top panel
- Drop-front knee drawer with 2-outlet powerbar, removable pencil tray, wiring access hole
- All pedestal drawers with dovetail construction, and ballbearing extension guides
- Top and center drawers have felt-lined bottoms, plus center drawers have removable/adjustable dividers
- Bottom locking file drawers accept letter or legal size files
- Fixed knee-hole bottom shelf
- Interior wiring access cutouts
- Dimension: 66D" x 30.5H" x 34W"