Modus Furniture - Legend Wood - NightstandProduct Id: 430578 Phone Code: 5E54-4393
With subtle, flowing lines, the Legend Wood bedroom embodies casual contemporary design. Bentwood drawer fronts framed within horizontal parting rails are complemented by a precision-cut stacked wave pattern on the headboard. A satin chrome bar pull mounted vertically at the apex of each drawer face completes the look. Crafted from Mahogany solid wood and Cherry wood veneer, Legend Wood features a Chocolate Brown NC Lacquer finish, with tones ranging from Ebony to medium Cherry, just light enough to reveal the handsome natural characteristics of the Cherry veneer, including gum streaks, pin knots and random swirls. Legend Wood is available with a wide range of casegoods, including multiple dresser and mirror options, and a choice of platform bed designs, both of which are available with or without under-bed drawer storage. Casegoods feature sanded and stained solid wood drawer boxes mounted on full extension, ball bearing glides. Drawers are French dovetailed in the front, English dovetailed in the back. Dresser and chest top drawers are felt lined for storing delicate items.
- Contemporary design features steam-shaped concave drawer fronts framed with solid Mahogany parting rails
- Hand-applied multi-step finish highlights the wood's natural grain with tones ranging from a deep chocolate to a rich golden brown, with occasional cherry tone highlights
- Satin nickel bar pulls are mounted vertically at the apex of each drawer front
- Side-mount full extension, ball bearing drawer glides for smooth, quiet operation and ample weight capacity
- Drawers are built to last, featuring sanded & stained solid hardwood drawer boxes with French dovetail joinery in the front and English dovetail joinery in the rear
- Frame, feet and parting rails are constructed from kiln dried Mahogany solid wood for added strength and lasting beauty
- Top panels, side panels and drawer fronts are Cherry wood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood known for exceptional uniformity which ensures the product's structural integrity over time
- The use of wood veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking
- Frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity
- Overall Product Dimensions: 25" H x 23" W x 19" D
- Weight: 64 lbs.