Catnapper - Power Lift - ReclinerProduct Id: 49665 Phone Code: 45C7-BCBB
Regular: $1,119.00 Sale: $779.00 (You Save 30%)
Usually ships in 18 to 20 Days
- Catnapper Pow'r Lift
- Seat Dimensions: 18h x 20w x 21d
- Contemporary Styling
- Sturdy Roll Arms
- Magazine Pocket
- 300 Lb Weight Capacity
- Havana fabric color
- Fabric made from 39% Polyester, 28% Polypro, 24% Acrylic, 9% Cotton
- Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
- 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is duble doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (NotStaples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.