Catnapper - Teddy Bear - ReclinerProduct Id: 49619 Phone Code: BE3E-9840
The Catnapper Teddy Bear Chaise Swivel Glider Recliner hugs you as you recline. Designed for ultimate comfort, it features a roomy seating area, plush armrests and a pillowsoft chaise pad seat. This stylish chaise swivel glider recliner is the place you want to be after a long, busy day.
- Available in 5 colors
- Comfortable Plush Arms
- Pillowsoft Chaise Pad Seat
- Regular Fabrics made from 100% Polyester, Camouflage Fabric made from 100% Cotton, both with Padded Foam Back
- Foam Cushion
- Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Do not over wet. Do not use solvent. Do not saturate with liquid. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
- Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
- 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (Not Staples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.
- Seat dimensions: 19" W x 22" D x 20" H
- Overall dimensions: 40" W x 42" D x 43" H
- Weight: 115 lbs