Catnapper - Ranger - ReclinerProduct Id: 170944 Phone Code: 8724-3039
The Catnapper Ranger Glider Recliner has it all, maximum comfort and ultimate good looks. It is upholstered in a rich faux leather fabric with attractive sewing details. For increased functionality, it also includes concealed storage and two cup/glass holders. This sectional retains tested-and-true design principles of the classic modular sofa while bringing itself into the realm of modern casual furniture.
- Faux leather fabric in a Rich Tan color
- Attractive Sewing Details Highlighted
- With Double Needle Stitching
- Standard Size
- Foam Cushions
- Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
- 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (not staples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.
- Dimensions: 42" H x 43" W x 40" D
- Weight: 110 lbs