Bestar - Embassy - Tuscany Brown - Computer DeskProduct Id: 9107 Phone Code: BC98-6EBA
The Embassy Collection by Bestar is known for its versatility and durability. All products in this collection feature durable 1” commercial grade work surfaces with a melamine finish that resists scratches, stains and burns, as well as deluxe 2.5mm shock resistant PVC edge-banding. File drawers and keyboard shelves feature ball-bearing slides.
This credenza and hutch set in Tuscany Brown finish includes the following components:
This Bestar Embassy Credenza Hutch is a beautiful addition to a work space. With four doors for closed storage, the Embassy Credenza Hutch keeps storage out of sight, but right at your fingertips.
- Credenza has four doors for enclosed storage
- Credenza has rubber strip for wire management
- Overall dimensions: 36.37" H x 66" W x 12.87" D
- Weight: 94 lb
The Bestar Embassy Credenza has a commercial grade work surface. The Embassy Credenza can accept two full size pedestals, a keyboard shelf or center drawer to maximize your space.
- Standard form with credenza base
- Durable MDF 1" (25.4mm) commercial grade work surface with melamine finish that resists scratches, stains and burns
- Overall dimensions: 30.37" H x 66" W x 19.62" D
- Weight:77 lb
The Bestar Embassy File Storage Pedestal keeps your workspace tidy and organized. With a catch-all drawer and two filing drawers, the Embassy File Storage Pedestal keeps documents away safely with an easy lock system.
- Pedestal has one catch-all drawer
- Pedestal has two file drawers with letter/legal filing system
- Pedestal has ball-bearing slides
- Two locks secure three drawers
- Note: Two pedestals are included in this set
- Overall dimensions: 29.37" H x 15.37" W x 17.75" D
- Weight: 55 lbs
Credenza and pedestals have a limited five-year warranty valid only in Canada and the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy. Bestar meets ANSI/BIFMA standards and is considered appropriate in quality and durability to meet the demands of commercial office use.