American Drew - Camden - ChestProduct Id: 150552 Phone Code: A30B-8B3A
The Camden Black Chest is constructed of poplar solids, maple, ash veneers and select hardwoods in a classic black finish. It features five spacious drawer, brushed nickel hardware and turned feet. The Camden Black Chest appears to be simple in design, but it is in the details that give it an exquisite appeal.
Designed for an urban chic setting, classic antique or rustic vacation home, the Camden Black Collection by American Drew offers class and casual sophistication in every piece of furniture. This collection has a beautiful, classic black finish that accentuates the wood grain and contrasting brushed nickel finish hardware for added elegance. Simple yet practical, the American Drew Camden Black Collection will add warmth and comfort to your home.
- Chest made of poplar solids, maple, ash veneers and select hardwoods
- Black finish
- Five drawers with dovetail construction
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Transitional style
- Ready to assemble feet
- Manufacturer 1-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship under conditions of normal use
- Overall Dimensions: 52" H x 38" W x 19" D
- Weight: 186 lbs
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water; always rub in the direction of the wood grain
- Avoid hot dishes, moisture and harsh solvents
- Do not place beverages and pliable materials on wood surfaces
- Furniture should not be placed near heat source or in direct sunlight